Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, February 20, 2009

O.M.G. (all say together with me)
my GP tutor is organising a learning journey
to UK, London this June holidays and ...
it's open to every single student who takes GP!
(apparently, that's like the whole school? -,-)
isn't that absolutely-lutely cool? :D

I think my school is the only school,
with such a huge and wide variety of such programs.
we go overseas for cultural exchange, learning journeys
and not to forget, CIP trips as well. (=
I think this is the only PLUS point of Millennia
and I am so proud to be a Millennian for once! ^^

well, I do hope I'll get to go on this trip,
even though I've already had my opportunity last June
when I went to Okinawa, paying a mere amount of $70+, (;x)
I still want this opportunity...
I wouldn't get any opportunities like this anymore,
not through my family nor through school (since it's the last year)..
so I really really want to go London!

I mean, it's not like I'm blaming my parents or anything,
for being unable to provide me with opportunities like that.
they're great and they give me what I need, most of the time.
having such opportunities is a WANT and I can live without that.
I rather live a happy life, than have loads of money and not
knowing where to spend them on.. ...

okay, let's move on to school related issues. :D.
on Wednesday, we were having our Accounts tutorial
when all three of us fell asleep. then, after some time,
the back door slammed really hard and we jumped up in shock.
I swear the scene would really have been funny if I
was sitting at the row behind the three of us.
imagine three people, sitting side by side, jumping up
together at the same time. it would have amused me greatly. :D

Common Tests are kicking off this Monday
and training is going to resume on Friday. D:
I feel very very sad for the arrival of Friday.
just when can I step down~~~? D:
by the way, I learnt a new word today. it's DEKISOKONAI
and it shall be my kou-tou-can for losers from today onwards. :D
(dekisokonai = loser)
JA. :D.


2:12 PM